Fuck*in' Brother!

Crazy!
It's really mad!
You know how I works but not salaried?

That's what I experienced.
Wages deducted by the debt!

And you know that debt by whom?
Not by me, but by him ....



Yes, him… my brother!
What a lucky guy, I still call him “my brother”
He does not have a heart! Not a human!

Fuck*in’ brother!

Now I must work here like for forever ...
Can not breathe ...

Want to die, but do not want to ...
Because I still have a responsibility!
Moreover, I still believe there is God.
I will not suicide!

Even if I must work like a slave.

Fuck*in’ brother, not a human, he’s really an ANIMAL!
Want to cry out with a vengeance, but there is no room for me ...
Except here ...

Here ...
In myself ...
Hopefully, God is also here ....



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner