Hello, All The Teens!

Hello, all the teens!
Hmm... Maybe you ask me about why I'm here now. Yeah! Nothing actually, except I miss blogging and I wanna do blogging again, especially write many posts about teenager. Accidentally my teenager blog at helda.info was suspend since some days ago.
:(

Because of that, I think why I've to be down? It's better to do something, something new! And the something new are: I've been able to make a blog on BlogSpot, at the fact, I don't understand anything about BlogSpot before. The other is I'm blogging with English now.



Hehe. I've to confess that my English is so bad, and caused of the badness - Helda must try - doesn't it?


Okay. Let's give me a chance to improve my English, and just stay close with me with all about teenager's topic of this Indonesia Teenager.

Tengkyu.
Psst.. Sometimes, my articles use Google Translate with modified.

2 komentar:

leonisecret said...

congrat Da! keep the teen spirit!

Hangga Nuarta said...

Thats right Mbak Helda! Keep spirit on blogging aja deh... :D

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner